Welcome to the Atlas of Climate Resilient Tree Species (ACResT) community! This community is a safe space to share knowledge and discuss impacts on tree species. We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
- Assist users in determining suitable species for projects, locating nurseries selling the desired species, recording, and discovering impacts on species, and advancing scientific knowledge.
- Build strong and mutually beneficial ties with other experts on trees.
- Promote goodwill in the community.
- Stimulate interest and enhance involvement with arboriculture and related fields through increased opportunities for engagement.
To meet the goals of this community, members must feel like they are in a safe place populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome differing viewpoints. Respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
Please Do Not
- Make personal attacks on other members.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other members.
- Post indecent, offensive, profane, prejudiced, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, or threatening comments.
- Spam the comments section or admin.
- Post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that means giving someone a warning; other times, it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading. We request that all community members report behaviour that violates our guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By logging into ACResT and activating your profile, you agree with the Terms and Conditions of the site. If you have a question about ACResT, please check the Help section or email us at email@example.com.